Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Job Hunting

Sho and I decided job hunting is:

A) Like that scene in "Never Ending Story" where Atreyu walks past the naked sphinx-like ladies and heads to that mirror. You know, the one you have to stare into and really see yourself in before you can pass on in your quest. (my contribution)

and

B) Like that scene in "Never Ending Story" where Atreyu is stuck in the swamp and can't get too sad or he might drown forever. The poor horse just can't take it and succumbs. (Sho's contribution)

This conversation, of course, took place right before an interview for a Librarian 1 position I was to go on in a matter of minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I thought I posted a comment here earlier!

    Anyway, just wanted to say: I'm sure it was motivational, right?

    ReplyDelete